- All projects must be based in India.
- All entries should be original creations and indigenously produced. Copies and direct
inspirations will be disqualified.
- All entries will be assessed on their finish, functionality and originality.
- Entries must be submitted by individuals. If an organisation/interior or architecture firm chooses to apply, they must nominate an individual.
- More than one entry per designer is permitted under the same account.
- Entry forms will be available from participate. Click here to enter now
- Last date for submitting entries is 20th September 2016.
- Categories may be changed or altered at the discretion of Kohler india.
- Every entry must include personal details- name, address, contact number and email ID
along with the necessary upload submissions and a brief about yourself.
- Entries can also be submitted on email at email@example.com
- The submissions for your entry must be in JPEG or PDF format with total file size being less than 10MB.
- By submitting an entry, the participant acknowledges and agrees to their personal
information being a part of Kohler India's database. These details shall be used for sending commercial information.
- It is explicitly agreed and understood that entries once submitted cannot be cancelled, refunded or withdrawn.
- The decision of the judges shall be final.
- Kohler India is eligible to nominate directly and reserves the right to cancel/modify/extend discontinue the contest without providing any reason or prior notice.
- Jury Members, employees of Kohler India ond ELLE DECOR India and others directly or
indirectly associated with the initiative will not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- Offline submission through hard copies will not be accepted.
- Participants are bound and shall abide by Kohler India’s Brand Guidelines , which may be amended from time to time.
- Participants must comply with all anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws applicable in India, U.S
For queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org